profile hand abuse free page ma story follow

나를
about
Annyeong ! I am Alkisah Mubin . Call me 'Ki' . 16 . K-Johorean . I'm new . So, lets share our ups and downs ! -.<
bold italic strike underline


채팅
let's talking



감사
big clap
Template & design was made by Adam Faiz. Thanks to Michiko for the basecode, & Wanaseobyfor the useful tuto and colourful backgrounds.Please,do not remove the credit.tQ



What a stup** joke !
Monday 9 September 2013 | 0 comments
A frog went to visit a fortune teller. “what do you see in my future?” asked the frog. ”Very soon,” replied the fortune teller. “you will meet a pretty young girl who will want to know everything about you.” ”That’s great!” said the frog, hopping up and down excitedly. “But when will I meet her?” ”Next week in science class.” said the fortune teller.Frog will be operate as a investigating material in science class.



FUTURE
PAST